BACKGROUND ON FINNINGLEY
The company was founded in 2016 by Graeme and Morris Crookes, who both have over 30 years’ experience and knowledge in the financial services industry. They previously managed their own successful insurance companies before joining forces to form Finningley SA which specializes in short-term insurance, investments & risk planning.
Finningley is committed to building a brand that is dedicated to friends and family, based on integrity and moral purpose. A brand that is personalized, where we interact regularly with our clients ensuring we add value to their well-being.
JODIE JANSEN VAN VUUREN
Finningley’s Short Term Division is run by Graeme Crookes who previously owned Scottfin and has grown from strength to strength since the company started in 2016.
We insure domestic households, businesses of all kinds including factories, farms, restaurants, retail stores, service stations & fleets.
Provide survey valuations to ensure your home & business is insured correctly.
We provide specialised insurance products such as Contractors All Risk Insurance, Public Liability, Professional Indemnity & Marine Stock Through Put, to name a few.
We pride ourselves on our service and dedication to our clients.
LIFE & INVESTMENTS
Our Life & Investment Division is run by Morris Crookes who specializes in investment planning and providing clients with a helicopter view of all their investments and life policies.
- Investment planning
- Administration of company provident & pension funds
- Group retirement annuities
- We offer retirement planning & a wide range of retirement products (such as living annuities, preservation funds & retirement annuities)
- Discretionary investments
- We offer offshore investment planning
- Offshore investment products (such as offshore endowments)
- Assist with tax clearance & foreign exchange through analytics solutions & mercantile bank
- Financial planning
- Deceased estate planning
- Group risk insurance
- Trust administration
- Business financial planning (including buy & sell agreements, contingent liability policies & keyman policies)
A CALL BACK
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.