We’re pleased to report that we were recently on-site at The Pavilion’s expansion project. Now 20 years old, the Westville-based shopping complex is in the process of a massive R1.1 billion makeover and expansion designed to reposition the centre through an increase in its leisure and retail offering.
We supplied Aveng Grinaker-LTA with self-tipping skips used on tower cranes to deliver materials to and remove rubble from work-at-height areas. Light and easy to maneuver, these tips have a number of advantages:
- Convenient, safe, and do not require physical involvement
- Designed to withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Rear and side located fork pockets and optional crane lifting lugs ensure versatile site handling, enabling use of a variety of lifting equipment.
- The fitment of optional castors allow for the movement of the skip on hardened surfaces
- Moves rubble in a third of the time used by traditional skips
- Can move rubble from heights to curb level without multiple stops
- Frees lifting equipment for other tasks
- Allows other construction work to continue without disruption
Want to hire or buy a self-tipping skip or other construction plants? ConTech manufactures a range of equipment and attachments for Lifting Machinery, including Self-tipping Skips, Self-discharge Boat Skips, Waste Skips, General Purpose Buckets, Material Silos, Man and Equipment Cages, Lifting Jibs, and any custom designed material handling equipment.Call us to find out more.